We are doing a stable and usefull linux called Pardus Community Edition 1.0 .We are sure you’ll enjoy the many improvements. We done our best, stability and security that you have come to expect.Pardus Community Edition 1.0 is now based on Debian/Wheezy and built using tools provided by the debian-live project. Easy to install and use. And also all drivers is included
GNOME (x86, amd64) and KDE (x86, amd64).
1) Pardus Community Edition will be sleeker and full of useful applications. No more multiple binaries and manpages.
2) Pardus Community Edition will make Linux easier for users who don’t know about linux terminal commands.
3) Pardus Community Edition will contain a installation simply install the basedisk, copy the distribution disks to the harddrive and let the machine install the release while you do more interesting things.
4) Pardus Community Edition will contain a system setup procedure that will attempt to setup and configure everything, for example grafic cards,printers and many more…
5) Pardus Communty will contain a menu system that WORKS… menu-driven package installation and upgrading utility, menu-driven system setup, menu-driven help system, and menu-driven system administration.
6) Pardus Community Edition will be extensively documented (more than just a few READMEs).
7) As we put together Pardus Community Edition, we are keeping a meticulous record of where we got everything. This will allow the end-user to not only know where to get the source, but whether or not the most recent version is a part of Pardus Community Edition Release. This record will help to keep the Pardus Community Edition release as up-to-date as possible.
Downloading Pardus Community Edition 1.0 Release:
The full version of Pardus Community Edition 1.0 Release is available for download from the central Pardus Community Edition 1.0 Release FTP site hosted by our friends at www.pardus.net.tr:
If the sites are busy, see the list of official mirror sites here:
We will be setting up BitTorrent downloads for the official ISO images. Stay tuned to www.pardus.net.tr for the latest updates.
Instructions for burning the Pardus Community Edition Web Site that www.pardus.net.tr
All images are hybrid ISO files. You can burn them to DVDs or clone to your favorite USB storage device via dd (or something similar). All images boots as live CDs but they can be installed to your computer with included installer.